The following are general rules which govern events in Live categories.
All Live lines are for the complete game score. Games and events shortened for any reason such as weather, player withdrawal, crowd control, etc., will be graded as No Action irrespective of whether or not an official result is confirmed.
Lines will be offered at linemaker discretion. We do not guarantee a line at any point in the game.
We reserve the right to cancel any wager made on an obvious mistake line.
If it has been proven that a bet was placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, etc) open and settled bets in question will be cancelled
Live Betting wagers may be placed online only.
- Baseball - Game must go 8.5 or more innings and be concluded with a winner determined.
- Football - 59 minutes of game time must be played and a winner determined.
- Basketball - NBA games must play 46 minutes and have a winner determined. All other leagues must play 38 minutes and have a winner determined.
- Hockey - 59 minutes of game time must be played and a winner determined. All overtimes and shootouts count.
- Soccer Rules - All odds are subject to fluctuation and unless otherwise specified the odds are based on the result at 'Regulation Time'.
- The terms 'full-time', '90 minutes play' and 'normal time' are all used to denote the period of play which includes injury time but not scheduled extra time, penalty shoot-outs etc.
- When live betting is available there is generally a delay in satellite transmission, therefore we reserve the right to settle any bet placed within the five second period after a goal has been scored or a penalty awarded at revised odds that reflect the state of
- For any sport not listed here, general pregame rules apply.