Boxing Lines on All Major Title Fights
Straight money line betting as well as total rounds and proposition bets. A betting match is official after the sound of the bell that starts the 1st round.
- 4 1/2 rounds means four full rounds plus ninety seconds of the fifth round.
- All results are official by the result of the governing body on the day of the fight.
- If a price is offered for a draw: in the event of a draw all bets on either boxer to win will be losers.
- In round by round betting: if a boxer fails to answer the bell, the fight will be deemed to have ended in the previous round.
- If the scheduled number of rounds is changed all "Pick the round" bets are void and bets refunded.
- All bets on either boxer to win will be decided by judges’ decision, which includes points, Technical knockout (TKO), Knockout (KO) or disqualification.
- Where a match is abandoned or postponed, but fought within 14 days of the original scheduled date, all bets stand. Once the 14 days have expired, all bets are void and a new line will be posted to pager on.